Cooking Club Rules & Procedures
The following rules and consequences apply to cooking club. Each student agrees to follow all rules and accept any consequences given for failing to follow rules.
- No horseplay in the kitchen.
- No playing around the stove or oven.
- Do not turn the stove or oven up too high.
- Wash hands and tables at the beginning and end of each session.
- Do not eat raw ingredients.
- Do not add extra ingredients.
- Try everything.
- Tie back long hair.
- Always follow directions.
- Everyone helps clean up during each session.
During one session:
1st offense – Verbal warning.
2nd offense – No more cooking for the day.
3rd offense – Call parents and go home.
Over multiple sessions:
1st offense – Verbal warning
2nd offense – Parent contact- banned from next meeting.
3rd offense – Banned from cooking club for the rest of the year.